FREEDOM FROM PAIN with DR. MIKE LANE
Join master instructor, Dr. Mike Lane, DC, as he shares more than 18 years of experience working with athletes, yogis and others to show you how to go beyond pain management to reclaim your vital physicality in a way that actually heals your body.
This 1-day workshop uses Foundation Training (FT) to help develop movement strategies that specifically meet your needs at work, home and the gym, or on the bike, road, court and field. You will:
- Identify and change habits to manage pain and prevent injury
- Improve posture, performance and structural integrity
- Increase balance, flexibility and proprioceptive awareness
- Learn decompression and anchoring techniques for the spine and joints
- Grow stronger and more attuned to your body’s signals through AnatomySense
- Create personalized self-care programs to integrate at home
Gain the knowledge you need to thrive in your daily, active life through Foundation Training, based on accessible, safe movement sequences that fundamentally take you from pain to performance. Be guided step-by-step through lecture, workouts, discussion and hands-on therapeutics to move through life with greater ease, efficiency, strength and mobility.
All levels and abilities are welcome. Bodywork professionals, movement teachers, physical trainers and chiropractors will also benefit, learning skills to take back to their practices.
Saturday, June 22nd 1-6pm (includes 1 hour break)
$90 Advanced Registration OR $100 at the door!
***Dr. Lane will also be available for private sessions that may include soft tissue mobilization, chiropractic, and personalized movement (Foundation Training) sequences to support your body and life!***