Dear Hoʻo Hui Community,
We hope you and your family are in good health. We are committed to provide and maintain a safe and healthy space for you all. In compliance with Hawaiʻi county and CDC regulations, we have made these changes to help protect all Hoʻo Hui patrons:
- We have hand sanitizer that you will use when you enter.
- We ask that you wear a mask when you enter the building and during classes.
- Gatherings and classes will be no more than 10 people at this time.
- Classes will be managed to allow for social distancing of 6 feet or more between patrons.
- Screening questions and waiver forms will be provided before private appointments and classes.
- The Grand Room has ample ventilation with many large windows, doors and fans.
We look forward to seeing you again and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe at Hoʻo Hui. We are excited to welcome you all back, and we will continue to communicate any changes as regulations are updated. Mahalo!